Young Everyman Playhouse
Young Everyman Playhouse // our award-winning youth arts programme
Since its launch in 2012 Young Everyman Playhouse (YEP) has provided opportunities for young people aged 14-25, no matter their circumstances. Across six different strands, YEP encourages the young people to see theatre in a new light by asking them to create many exciting experiences for different audiences.
Previous Young Everyman Playhouse members are now applying to drama schools, bidding for funding for their own projects, pressing for work experience among our team and joining with other groups locally and nationally to programme and create work.
- YEP Directors
- Develop your skills and understanding of script interrogation, rehearsal technique and technical rehearsals and direct your own play
- YEP Producers
- An exciting opportunity to develop the key skills of a producer working within a regional theatre
- YEP Actors
- Be part of an ensemble, creating and performing plays on our main stages and studio spaces
- YEP Writers
- An exciting opportunity to work alongside our New Works team, professional playwrights & theatre practitioners to learn the craft of playwriting
- YEP Marketers
- Work with our award-winning marketing team to gain an understanding about marketing, create and design content and market events at the theatres.
Young Everyman Playhouse is almost entirely funded by charitable grants and donations. Find out more about how you can support Young Everyman Playhouse.
Young Everyman Playhouse supporters
Just for an extra £8
Fri 20 Oct