- Please arrive in good time for the performance as latecomers cannot always be admitted.
- The use of mobile phones, cameras and recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except in the event of a cancelled performance.
- We reserve the right, in extreme circumstances, to cancel any performance without prior notice.
- We will endeavour to contact all customers where possible and issue a full refund.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, we will not be liable for any additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the advertised programme and/or cast without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Special effects and smoking may be included in a performance. (Notices will be posted Front of House regarding any such effects. Anyone who has susceptibility to any type of special effect should contact Box Office at the time of booking.)
- We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal property in the theatre buildings.
- The information you provide is stored in a database managed by a consortium of venues, led by Wales Millennium Centre, they will not use your information unless you deal with them directly.
- We will process your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Upon receipt of your tickets, please check that they are for the correct performance, date and time, as mistakes cannot always be rectified once a booking has been confirmed.
- The performance venue will be confirmed at the time of booking and is also printed across the top of your ticket. Refunds will not be issued for customers who mistakenly attend the wrong venue.
- Unpaid reservations will be held for a maximum of three days. Any reservations still unpaid for an hour before the show will be released for general sale.
Exchange & resale
- Subject to availability, we can exchange tickets for another performance of the same show. The tickets must be returned for sale at least 24 hours before the performance. An administration charge of 50p per ticket will apply.
- In the event of a sold out performance, we may provide a resale service. The value of any resold ticket will placed as credit on your account and can be redeemed against the purchase of tickets for a future show. No alternative refund by cash, card or cheque is available.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or for personal or commercial gain makes it void.
- Discounts are subject to availability and only one discount per ticket can be claimed.
- We reserve the right to introduce discounts and other price changes without prior notice.
- Any discounts must be asked for at the time of booking as the price difference cannot be refunded at a later date.
- Proof of eligibility will be required to receive a discount.
- All customers must hold a ticket to be admitted into the auditorium. Free passes for children under 18 months are available for suitable shows.
- Any children over 18 months must have their own ticket and occupy their own seat.
- A parent or guardian must supervise children under the age of 14 at all times whilst in the theatre buildings.
- All age recommendations refer to the minimum age and are assessed according to complexity, issues and strength of language. Details of individual show content can be obtained from Box Office.
- Please arrive in good time for the performance as latecomers may not be admitted.
- Every effort will be made to ensure the admittance of latecomers at a suitable break in the performance but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- This may also apply to customers who leave their seat during the performance.
- If you’re planning an organised group trip to one of our theatres, we have a PDF to help you write your risk assessments for your visit.
- If you’re planning something a little out of the ordinary, please email email@example.com and we'll answer any specific questions that you may have.