- Liverpool & Merseyside Theatres Trust Ltd is a registered user under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1984/1998.
- We keep records of names, addresses, telephone numbers and tickets sales information on our computers with the aim of improving the service we give to our customers. We would like to keep you informed about events and other developments at the Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse theatres. However, we will only contact you (by post, telephone, SMS text or email) if we have received your 'informed consent' that you are happy for us to do so either by informing us directly (by post or email) or in answer to a clearly stated request made during the ticket booking process. Similarly, only if you have specifically given us your consent will we share details with other arts organisations in which we think you might be interested.
- You have the right to view the information held about yourself at any time.
- These are the terms and conditions subject to which you may use the websites operated and provided by Liverpool & Merseyside Theatres Trust Ltd. These terms and conditions also explain how Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse uses any Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") you forward to it and what your obligations are in relation to such Personal Data.
- By accessing, using and downloading the Websites you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions ("the Agreement") and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the Websites.
Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse theatres
5-11 Hope Street
Liverpool Telephone: 0151 708 3700 Email:email@example.com
Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse’s Charity VAT number: 1081229 Liverpool & Merseyside Theatres Trust Ltd is a company registered in England.
- This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with English law. You and each submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement.
- Browse at your own risk.
- Please note that you access and use the Websites at your own risk. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse is not responsible for any type of loss or damage which you may sustain as a result of accessing and using the Websites. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other Websites to which the Websites have links and if you access any such linked Websites you do so at your own risk. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse's inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement by Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse of the materials on such Websites. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse does not permit any third party to operate a link to any of the Websites nor does it permit any third party to frame the Websites without obtaining Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse's prior written consent.
- The Websites are accessed via the world-wide web ("WWW") which is independent of Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse. Your use of the WWW is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse has no responsibility for any information or services obtained by you on the WWW. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse reserves the right to modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the Websites at any time with or without notice.
- All copyright and other rights (including database rights, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the Websites and their contents (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include all information contained in or available from the Websites ("the Contents")) are owned by or licensed to Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse or are otherwise used by Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse as permitted under applicable laws. Unless Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse explicitly states otherwise in writing, you may use, view, download, copy or print textual or graphic content of the Websites provided that it is solely used by you for the purpose of enquiring about the services provided by Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse and provided that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on such content. Under no circumstances may you use any Content in a manner that may give a false or misleading impression of Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse. You agree not to copy, reproduce, store in any medium (including in any other websites), distribute, transmit, modify, alter, disseminate, create derivative works from all or any part of any of the Websites or edit any part of any of the Websites other than as permitted above without obtaining Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse 's prior written consent.
- You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any of the Websites.
- You agree to use all Websites for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use of any of the Websites by, any third party.
- The Websites and the Contents are provided for general information purposes only and whilst Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse has taken every care in the preparation of the Websites and the Contents, Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse cannot guarantee that the Contents will be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse makes no warranties, representations and/or undertakings (express or implied) in respect of the Websites and the Content (including the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality, availability or completeness thereof). Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse excludes all liability (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence) in relation to the Websites and the Contents, whether such liability arises in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise (including, without limitation, liability in respect of any losses, damages, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you of an indirect or consequential nature, such as loss of profits, data, business or goodwill). Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse makes no claims or representations that any or all of the Contents may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and unless otherwise specifically stated, the Contents and these Websites are directed solely at consumers and/or businesses who access these Websites from England and Wales. Access to such materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the Websites from outside England or Wales, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Computer viruses and errors
- Whilst Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Websites do not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components and will be uninterrupted Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse makes no warranty or representation that this will be the case. However it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Websites and regularly check for the presence of errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code, and harmful components. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury caused by Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse 's negligence) in connection with any damage or loss caused by errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the Websites and any interruptions in the running of the Websites.
- Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of the Websites if Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse determines in their sole discretion that you have breached these terms and conditions or have otherwise been engaged in conduct which they determine in their sole discretion to be unacceptable.
- Should you wish to make any comments to Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse about the Websites or if you have any questions relating to the same please contact Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse by email on Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse or writing to Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse at the above address or telephoning Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse on the above telephone number.
- Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse may require certain details and Personal Data from you, including without limitation your name and email address. This policy is in relation to these details and any other Personal Data which Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse subsequently collects from you or about you (collectively "the Information").
- All Information will be kept as confidential and as secure as possible through the use of Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse 's secure server software. This means that Information and can only be exchanged between you and Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse. Furthermore as required by the Act Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of the Information which you have given to Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse, to prevent unauthorised access. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of the Information including "firewalls" and Secure Socket Layers. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse treats the Information as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse employees use many different security techniques to protect the Information from unauthorised access by users inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 all individuals are entitled on the payment of a fee, to be given from Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse a description of all Personal Data Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse holds about the individual, the purposes for which this is being processed and the recipients to whom this may be disclosed. All such individuals also have the right to have communicated to them in an intelligible form the information constituting the Personal Data and any information available to Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse as to the source of that Personal Data. If you require any further information on this point, please contact Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse.