Age guidance & children's tickets
We don't always publish specific age recommendations for our shows.
When we do, it is only a recommendation as ultimately it’s up to you!
Our age guidance usually considers the themes, content, complexity and length of a production.
When a show does have a specific age recommendation - or restriction - it will be listed on the individual production page under the “Information” tab.
Here, we’ll also note any strong effects; loud noises, strobe lighting or scenes of a particularly violent or sexual nature that may not be suitable for younger audiences.
- Children under the age of 14 should be supervised at all times.
- When attending with children under the age of 16, the family price can be used by everyone in the group.
- Young people under the age of 26 are eligible to sign up for YEP, our Young Everyman Playhouse membership scheme.
- For suitable shows, we can offer free passes for children under 18 months old. Any children over 18 months must occupy their own seat.
- Both theatres have baby change facilities and room for pushchairs.
If you want to chat about specific show content or suitability, please contact Box Office via email or call 0151 709 4776.