Family tickets & prices
You can find the age recommendation for each production listed on the show page. These refer to the minimum age and are only a guide based on complexity, issues and strength of language. For details of individual show content, contact Box Office via email email@example.com or on 0151 709 4776.
- Our family discount tickets can see you save up to 25% on full price tickets
- Children aged 16 and under are eligible for child tickets
- Children under the age of 14 should be supervised at all times
- For suitable shows, we can offer free passes for children under 18 months old. Any children over 18 months must occupy their own seat
- Both theatres have baby change facilities and there is some room for pushchairs
What's on for families?
We aim to offer a range of family friendly performances for children of all ages, from your favourite storybooks brought to life to our annual Rock 'n' Roll panto. There’s often pre-show fun, with advice on age suitability listed on each show page.
At the Everyman:
At the Playhouse:
Young Everyman Playhouse
Since its launch in 2012 Young Everyman Playhouse has provided opportunities for young people aged 11 to 25, no matter their circumstances. It supports and provides the opportunities for them to be creative, to see theatre in a new light and to make exciting experiences for different audiences.
YEP is free to join and offers:
- £5 tickets for all Everyman, Playhouse and Playhouse Studio shows until your 26th birthday
- Regular email newsletter with all the latest YEP news
- Special offers for certain productions
- Guidance on careers in theatre
- A chance to help shape the future of the theatres
- An opportunity to meet new people and try new things